Personal Budgeting - Budgeting Advice - Budgeting Software - Budgeting Activities
Paycheck Budget - Emergency Budgeting - Budgeting Dummies - Envelope System
Household Budgeting It's A Piece Of Cake
This is both a how to book and a motivational book to help people create a household (personal) budget. It explains who should create a household budget, the benefits that can be derived from the process, and dispels the myths that it might be too restrictive or complicated. Personal budgeting is not a complex process. This book will steer you in the right direction, and walk through the steps to get you on your way. It provides solid examples, and demonstrates a simple methodology for setting up such a budget. It presents a clear and easy to understand process of developing a simple budget, and then optionally growing into a more sophisticated model with cash flow forecasting.
Pharmacy Management Software For Pharmacy Technicians 2e
Gain a head start on your career as a pharmacy technician with Pharmacy Management Software for Pharmacy Technicians, 2nd Edition. This innovative software/worktext package incorporates the full version of real pharmacy management software to give you hands-on training performing the day-to-day tasks of a pharmacy technician just as you will on the job. Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions guide you through entering patient data, prescription/medication orders, and insurance information, reviewing inventory, and more, enabling you to acquire the skills and experience for professional success before you leave the classroom!
- UNIQUE! Full version of DAA Enterprises' Visual Superscript pharmacy management software reflects the software programs you'll encounter in the workforce and enables you to work through realistic practice scenarios.
- UNIQUE! Fully functional patient record database corresponds to worktext exercises to provide realistic practice:
- Determining possible adverse reactions
- Filling and refilling prescriptions
- Examining a patientOs prescription history
- Identifying potential allergic reactions to drug ingredients
- And more
- Worktext activities and case studies walk you through essential pharmacy tasks just as you'll perform them on the job.
- Detailed screenshots guide you through the pharmacy management software.
- Study tools on the companion Evolve website provide technical support, laboratory tips, and additional practice.
- UNIQUE! Enhanced institutional pharmacy coverage provides additional practice in:
- Extemporaneous compounding
- Total parenteral nutrition
- IV label preparation
- UNIQUE! Lab tips help you perform tasks more efficiently.
- Convenient new design incorporates full-color software screenshots, perforated pages, and a spiral binding to help you easily find and apply information.
My Money Tree Articles
My Money Tree Books